It is important that you follow the care instructions on your swimwear carefully to ensure your swimwear lasts longer.
- Rinse immediately after use to clean out salt, sand, pool water and perspiration.
- Hand wash in cool / warm water with mild detergent or liquid soap after every wear.
- Do not wring, soak or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry – Only drip dry in shade.
- Do not leave rolled up wet or store when damp.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces (like Velcro, rocks or poolside tiles and pavers) as may cause snagging, pilling and damage to your swimwear.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen lotions, tanning products, perfume, deodorant and excessive perspiration will cause damage on swimwear. Please keep these off your swimwear. Use mild detergent to wash is contacted.
- We recommend that you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths or public highly chlorinated pools, as it will most likely cause damage to your swimsuit.
PRODUCT CARE FOR NEOPRENE BAGS
- Prene Bags can be put in the washing machine on ‘cool/gentle wash’ with some gentle detergent, in a mesh washing bag/lingerie bag. We recommend hand washing our metallic bags.
- Due to the rigours of postage, your Prene Bag may arrive slightly out of shape – hang it up overnight on a handle or coat hanger – or speed up the process with a bit of steam (it will really bring your bag back to life) but please DO NOT iron.
- Neoprene is a soft and flexible material and the shape can be manipulated as you like. Please remember your bag has been flat-packed in its package for some time and the shape will soften up – you can also pop the bag in the washing machine machine and hang/lay it out to dry to play around with the shape.
- Give it some love! Although neoprene is an absolutely AMAZING fabric, it is also very delicate and our bags will show signs of wear and tear just like any other bag. The best way to keep your PB looking beautiful is to ensure it is placed down gently on any floor/surfaces (this helps prevent fabric catching or rubbing), the bag is not overloaded, and the press studs are supported in use (to prevent any damage to the surrounding material.)
- Please treat our METALLIC BAGS with particular care, as their fabulous shiny coating makes them much more delicate than our regular bags.
- Due to the woven nature of the rope handles, some loose bits may occur. This is completely normal and very easily fixed. Simply trim off any loose threads, and gently wave over the flame of a cigarette lighter to completely seal these up (don’t worry your bag will not go up in flames!)